Monday, May 16, 2011

Goin' Back To Hogwarts

So I feel as if I need to put up another post fairly soon.  I would love for this to be a long one, but seeing as I am pretty sick it probably will just be an update.
I finished my pre-teaching week and honestly I still have no idea what I am doing. It has really been a hard week on me. I’ve gone so long being so sure and I feel like I’ve now been dropped in an ocean with no idea which way to swim. For now I’m just going to try to enjoy the summer will exploring what I really want to do. I know that if I am patient everything will work out for the best in the end, but I have never been known for my patience. Here’s to an opportunity to grow!!
Also for the most exciting news in a long time… IT IS OFFICIAL!!! IM GOING TO WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER THIS SUMMER!! That’s right!! Be jealousJ. Cassaudra, Ariel, and I finalized everything last night. We will be leaving on a Thursday, be in the park Friday and Saturday, and driving back Sunday. So that’s TWO days in the park plus we will be getting early admission to the parks. I am so excited for this!! I have literally been spending the bare minimum for weeks now!!  Be prepared for many more mentions of the upcoming trip!!
There isn’t really much else to mention. The summer has really had a boring start but it is relaxing. I promise next time I will have more news, but for now I am just going to try to get better.

MISCHIEF MANAGED

Current Book: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (I know I’ve been on this book for three post but know that it is summer I can actually read more than a chapter a week!!)
Quote of the Day: “We should make a parody of Rent”- Elana, “We should call it Lease!!” –me

1 comment: